tisdag 9 november 2010

Being duped...

I don't know about your shopping history, but I like to think of myself as a sensible person, who mainly buys what she needs rather than falling for impulse shopping. I do have one or two purchases which I could do without, and I am not very proud of them. My worst buy ever is something that I bought through the home shopping channel tvins.com. It was an......Abtronic. Yes, it is one of those gadgets that help you workout at home, in front of the telly. As if it works! It might, if you wear it 24/7, which I obviously did not... But the commercial made it look so easy and attractive, and I fell for the machine also being able to give you a relaxing massage on your neck/shoulders/back.. I actually blame my youngest daughter; due to my pregnancy with her I had gained 20 kilos, and I was looking for the easy solution. Obviously, I know that this doesn't work but I was duped.. In the end, I tried it twice but it mostly hurt and was quite uncomfortable. I stowed it in the back of my wardrobe for half a year, until I finally managed to throw it out! What about you? Do you have a similar experience, or have you a more pleasant experience to write about?? =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar